This broad-spectrum antimicrobial medicated wash is an all-in-one cleanser and toner that deep cleans pores to remove surface impurities such as dirt, oil and bacteria while helping prevent new acne pimples. Formulated with 2% pharmaceutical grade Salicylic Acid, this all-in-one cleanser and toner is ideal for all skin types, especially oily, acne-prone skin.
Product contains: 2% Salicylic Acid USP
- All-in-one cleanser and toner
- Removes surface impurities such as dirt, oil and bacteria
- Clears acne pimples, blackheads and whiteheads
- Deep cleans pores to prevent new acne pimples
- Contains 2% Salicylic Acid USP (pharmaceutical grade) for the treatment and prevention of acne pimples
- Superior antimicrobial properties against acne-causing bacteria including P. acnes
- Suitable for use on the face, chest and back
- Maintains the skin’s natural balance
- pH balanced to help prepare the skin for the SkinTx Acne Treatment Lotion
- Oil-free and recommended by physicians
- Ideal for all skin types especially oily, acne-prone skin
Adults and children 12 years and older: For New Users: Apply product to a small area once a day for three days to test if you are sensitive to this product If no discomfort occurs, cover the entire affected area with a thin layer. Start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily, if needed. If dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day. Rinse off (after 1 minute).
- 2% Salicylic Acid USP
Acrylates Copolymer, Alcohol, Citric Acid, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, DMDM Hydantoin, Ethoxydiglycol, Fragrance, Hexamidine Diisethionate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Water/Eau.
Q: Can I use the Medicated Wash on my body?
A: Yes, the Medicated Wash is safe to use on the face, chest and back.
Q: Do I need to use a toner following the Medicated Wash?
A: No, the Medicated Wash is an all-in-one antimicrobial cleanser and toner so you do not need to use a separate toner to balance the pH of your skin.
Q: What skin type is this product for?
A: This all-in-one cleanser and toner is ideal for all skin types, especially oily, acne-prone skin.
Q: How is this product different from other cleansers?
A: This product is an all-in-one antimicrobial cleanser and toner formulated with 2% pharmaceutical grade (USP) Salicylic Acid. It removes surface impurities, clears and prevents new acne pimples while preparing the skin for the Acne Treatment Lotion.