Skin Brightening Cream
This non-prescription, non-Hydroquinone skin brightening cream reduces the appearance of age spots. It is uniquely formulated to reduce the appearance of aging while sloughing off dead skin cells, smoothing fine lines and wrinkles.
Product contains: Arbutin | Resorcinol | Lactic Acid
This formula reduces the appearance of age spots.
- Hydroquinone-free anti-aging and brightening cream that slows the appearance of aging and reduces the appearance of age spots
- Ideal for patients who cannot tolerate Hydroquinone or long-term use of Retinoids
- May be used to maintain results following pigmentation protocols such as lasers
- Can be blended with 0.3% Retinol SR Complex or Retinol1% Night Complex
- Helps brighten skin tone and improve skin texture
- Ideal complement to a Vivier Program for use on the neck, décolletage, and the back of the hands
- Oil-free, hypoallergenic and recommended by physicians
Use fingertips to apply a thin layer to affected areas. Use both morning and night. Limit sun exposure during usage by using protective clothing or a sunscreen protective agent to avoid re-darkening of the skin.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children. Contains Sodium Metabisulfite.
Water/Eau, Glycerin, PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Ethoxydiglycol, Propylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Alpha-Arbutin, Niacinamide, Alcohol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Metabisulfite, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Lactic Acid, 4-Butylresorcinol, Fragrance, Propylparaben, Butylated Hydroxy Toluene.
Q: What is Lactic Acid?
A: An alpha hydroxy acid known to promote cell-turnover, exfoliate and help moisturize skin.
Q: What is Arbutin?
A: A natural alternative to Hydroquinone known for its skin-lightening and antioxidant properties.
Q: What is Resorcinol?
A: An effective exfoliant that sloughs off dead skin cells to reveal healthy, younger looking skin.
Q: Can I use this product after a laser treatment or a chemical peel?
A: This product is recommended to help maintain results from a pigmentation protocol such as a skin care regime with Hydroquinone or following lasers or chemical peels.
Q: Can I use this product long term?
A: Yes, this product may be used long-term as maintenance.
Q: Where do I apply this product?
A: This product may be applied to the face, neck, chest and on the back of the hands. Avoid contact with eyes and eyelids.