This hydroquinone-free, pharmaceutical grade serum is an anti-aging and skin brightening sērum for all skin types. It’s uniquely formulated to reduce the appearance of age spots, smooth fine lines and wrinkles, and improve skin tone.
Product contains: L-Ascorbic Acid USP (pharmaceutical grade Vitamin C) | Arbutin | Resorcinol
This formula gives your skin the power it needs to revitalize itself.
- Perfect for anyone seeking a non-Hydroquinone serum for the improvement in the appearance of aging skin and age spots
- May be used long-term as maintenance
- Ideal for all skin types
- Recommended to help maintain results from a pigmentation protocol such as a skin care regime with Hydroquinone or following lasers or chemical peels
- Patented, stable formulation contains the highest grade Vitamin C available, L-Ascorbic Acid USP (pharmaceutical grade Vitamin C) for maximum efficacy and absorption
- Lightweight and fast absorbing
- Reduces the appearance of aging and age spots while sloughing off dead skin cells
- Oil-free, paraben-free, hypoallergenic and recommended by physicians
Remove and discard white cap and replace with dropper. Place two to three drops in palm of hand and use fingertips to apply a thin layer to face, neck, chest and back of hands as desired. Apply once or twice daily to clean, dry skin before any makeup or creams. Tighten dropper securely after each use. Limit sun exposure during usage by using protective clothing or a sunscreen protective agent to avoid re-darkening of the skin.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children. Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid USP) may cause a slight tingling sensation in some people. This is normal and will usually diminish with time.
NOTE: L-Ascorbic Acid USP will tend to oxidize and change to a light yellow color with time. This change in color is natural and will not significantly alter the product's effectiveness.
Propylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, 1,3-Butylene Glycol, Water/Eau, L-Ascorbic Acid USP, Ethoxydiglycol, Alpha-Arbutin, Alcohol, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Extract, Fragrance, 4-Butylresorcinol.
Q: What is Vitamin C?
A: It is recognized as a powerful antioxidant that boosts collagen production, protects the skin and evens texture and tone.
Q: What is Arbutin?
A: A natural alternative to hydroquinone known for its skin-lightening and antioxidant properties.
Q: What is Resorcinol?
A: An effective exfoliant that sloughs off dead skin cells to reveal healthy, younger looking skin.
Q: Can I use this product after a laser treatment or a chemical peel?
A: This product is recommended to help maintain results from a pigmentation protocol such as a skin care regime with hydroquinone or following lasers or chemical peels.
Q: Can I use this product long term?
A: Yes, this product may be used long-term as maintenance.
Q: Who should be using this product?
A: This serum is ideal for all skin types.
Q: Where do I apply this product?
A: This product may be applied to the face, neck, chest and on the back of the hands. Avoid contact with eyes and eyelids.