Advanced Skin Lightening Serum
This 2-in-1 serum targets anti-aging and skin lightening at the same time. It’s uniquely formulated to lighten the appearance of sun damage, age spots, liver spots, freckles and melasma, while also smoothing fine lines wrinkles, and improving the overall evenness of skin tone. Recommended for mild, moderate to severe hyperpigmentation.
Product contains: L-Ascorbic Acid USP (pharmaceutical grade Vitamin C) | 2% Hydroquinone USP
- 2-in-1 formulation that targets anti-aging and skin lightening simultaneously
- Helps brighten skin tone and improve skin texture
- Contains gold standard ingredients for skin lightening
- May be used to maintain results following pigmentation protocols such as laser treatments or chemical peels
- Ideal for patients who cannot tolerate long-term use of Retinoids
- Ideal for all skin types
- Ideal for the face, neck, décolleté and chest, and the back of the hands
- Patented, stable formulation contains the highest grade Vitamin C available, L-Ascorbic Acid USP (pharmaceutical grade Vitamin C) for maximum efficacy and absorption
- Lightweight and fast absorbing
- Oil-free, alcohol-free, hypoallergenic, and recommended by physicians
Remove and discard white cap and replace with dropper. Place two to three drops in palm of hand and use fingertips to apply a thin layer to face, décolletage, chest and back of hands as desired. Use both morning and night or as directed by a physician. Close dropper cap securely after each use.
For external use only. Use only on the advice of a physician. Do not use on broken or irritated skin, on children under 12 years of age or if you are pregnant, nursing or you intend to become pregnant within 3 months of use unless instructed by a physician. Limit sun exposure during treatment by using protective clothing or a sunscreen protective agent to avoid re-darkening of the skin. When using this product, a mild transient stinging may occur for people with sensitive skin. Gradual lightening of the discolored area can be expected in most case. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. In case of contact, rinse thoroughly with water. Stop using this product if irritation or rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children.
NOTE: L-Ascorbic Acid USP will tend to oxidize and change to a light yellow color with time. This change in color is natural and will not significantly alter the product's effectiveness.
- Hydroquinone 2% USP in a liquid gel base containing Vitamin C IDS™ (L-Ascorbic Acid USP).
Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Extract, Ethoxydiglycol, Fragrance, L-Ascorbic Acid USP, Propylene Glycol, Water/Eau
Q: What is Vitamin C?
A: It is recognized as a powerful antioxidant that boosts collagen production, protects the skin and evens texture and tone.
Q: Can I use this product after a laser treatment or a chemical peel?
A: This product is recommended to help maintain results from a hyperpigmentation protocol such as a skin lightening skin care regime or following lasers or chemical peels.
Q: Who should be using this product?
A: This serum is ideal for all skin types.
Q: Where do I apply this product?
A: This product may be applied to the face, décolletage, chest and on the back of the hands. Avoid contact with eyes and eyelids.
Q: How long will Advanced Skin Lightening Sērum last me?
A: On average, the product should last you approximately 12 weeks. At this point we recommend that you cycle-off to a non-Hydroquinone product such as Radiance Sērum and continue to wear a sunscreen SPF 30+ to maintain results.